Warm Quinoa and Roasted Vegetable Saladlweldon | Delicious Living
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 38 mins
- Total Time: 53 mins
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 354
This gluten-free, vegetarian recipe for warm quinoa and roasted vegetable salad is perfect for a quick and easy dinner.
- Preheat oven to 425˚.
- Combine quinoa, water, salt, and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; then immediately reduce heat to low. Cover and simmer 15–20 minutes, until all water is absorbed. Let stand 5 minutes; then fluff with fork.
- While quinoa cooks, toss onion, celery, carrot, beet, and broccoli with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt to taste. Spread in single layer in baking dishes or on baking sheets. Roast in oven 20–25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, combine vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, a pinch of sea salt, and a few grinds of black pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Place quinoa and vegetables in a large bowl; add parsley. Stir dressing and pour over mixture; toss to coat. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Divide among bowls and top with crumbled feta, if using.
PER SERVING: 354 cal, 16g fat (8g mono, 6g poly, 2g sat), 0mg chol, 9g protein, 44g carb, 7g fiber, 285mg sodium