Tofu and Soba Noodle Salad with Sesame-Citrus DressingLaurie Gauguin | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 348
This room-temperature noodle salad makes a hearty lunch or a casual supper. Use a Microplane-style grater to easily grate the ginger and citrus zests. For a fun color contrast, try black sesame seeds or a combination of white and black.
Vegan, Gluten Free
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Rinse and drain twice to remove excess starch. Set aside.
- Slice tofu into four pieces of even thickness. Press each slice between towels to absorb moisture. Slice lengthwise into ½-inch wide strips; then cut crosswise into 1-inch blocks. Sprinkle tofu with 1½ teaspoons tamari. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine zests, lemon juice, oil, ginger, and remaining 4 teaspoons tamari.
- Toss noodles with dressing, scallions, snow peas, and radishes. Arrange on a serving platter; then garnish with sesame seeds. Scatter tofu around salad perimeter. Just before serving, scatter nori on top of tofu. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Best served within 1 hour.
PER SERVING: 348 cal, 12g fat (3g mono, 3g poly, 1g sat), 0mg chol, 13g protein, 49g carb, 5g fiber, 334mg sodium