Tempeh and Potato SausagesStaff | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 218
Eggs without sausage? Try this delicious option at the next family breakfast. They are simple to make as well as low in fat.
- Preheat extra oil in large skillet.
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well with your hands. Form mixture into eight 3/4-inch-thick patties.
- Cook sausage patties over medium heat on both sides until browned.
- Serve warm with eggs, any style.
Calories 218,Fat 10,Perfat 42,Cholesterol 0,Carbo 21,Protein 11,Fiber N/A,Sodium N/A