Stir-Fried Udon with Flavored TofuStaff | Delicious Living
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories per serving: 254
Stir-fried udon is one of the most enjoyed dishes in Japanese cuisine. My version is vegetarian, but you can always substitute your choice of meat for the tofu.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water to prevent sticking. Set aside.
- Heat a nonstick wok or large, deep skillet over medium heat. Add oil and swirl to coat. Add ginger and garlic. Stir-fry until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add mushrooms and tofu and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add carrots and snow peas. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until carrots soften. Mix in noodles, soy sauce, rice vinegar, and green onions. Stir occasionally until noodles are heated through, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in sesame oil. Toss to combine. Serve warm.
Calories 254,Fat 10,Perfat 34,Cholesterol 0,Carbo 30,Protein 13,Fiber 2,Sodium 562