Spicy Toasted AlmondsKarin Lazarus
- Calories per serving: 220
Makes 3 cups / Easy and addictive, these crunchy treats keep for about two weeks in a tightly covered container. They also make an excellent host gift.
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, whisk together all ingredients except almonds.
- Pour in almonds; using hands, toss to coat completely.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 10 minutes; stir well, then bake another 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely. Break up any clumps.
PER SERVING (¼ cup): 220 cal, 69% fat cal, 18g fat, 1g sat fat, 0mg chol, 8g protein, 10g carb, 4g fiber, 98mg sodium