Slow-Baked Salmon with Red Wine and HoneyMolly Pindell | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 239
Low in saturated fat and high in omega-3 fatty acids, this tender entrée features a delicious, heart-healthy red wine sauce.
- Preheat oven to 350°. In the bottom of a glass or ceramic baking dish, drizzle olive oil and scatter thyme sprigs. Lay salmon on top of the thyme, skin side up. Arrange garlic cloves around salmon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together red wine and honey and pour over salmon.
- Bake 15-20 minutes and remove from oven. Peel off salmon skin, if desired, and arrange fillets on a warm serving dish.
- Pour dish juices into a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce until syrupy, about 10 minutes. Season sauce with salt and black pepper, spoon over salmon, and serve.
|Nutrition Facts Per Serving:|
|Calories: 239 calories|
|% fat calories: 39|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|