Risotto AutunnoStaff | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 440
This risotto can be customized for any season. For best results, be sure to dice all the vegetables in advance; keep the stock boiling while you add it slowly; and use the highest-quality, freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
- Place a deep soup pot over medium heat. Add butter or oil and stir, making sure to coat sides. Add onion and cook until translucent. Stir in rice and toast for 2-3 minutes, being careful not to let it burn.
- Add wine and cook until absorbed, 3- 5 minutes.
- One ladle at a time, add half of the piping hot stock, adding more only when the rice threatens to burn or stick to the pot. Continue to stir often.
- When rice is al dente (10-15 minutes), add vegetables. Stir. Continue to add remaining stock as before until all has been incorporated, 10-15 minutes more. Stir in cheese. Add rosemary and lemon juice, stir, season with salt and pepper, and serve immediately.
Calories 440,Fat 13,Perfat 26,Cholesterol 31,Carbo 64,Protein 18,Fiber 5,Sodium 754