Peach & Blackberry CrumbleCarsen Snyder | Delicious Living
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories per serving: 501
With this Peach & Blackberry Crumble in the slow cooker, it's going to be tough to eat dinner before dessert. It's a staff favorite! Venting the slow cooker while the crumble cooks prevents condensation from forming on the lid.
- Lightly grease a 4-quart slow cooker’s ceramic crock insert.
- In a bowl, combine peaches, blackberries, vanilla and tea.
- In a separate bowl, combine Sucanat and cinnamon; sprinkle half over fruit and stir. Pour fruit mixture into slow cooker.
- To remaining Sucanat-cinnamon, add oats, oat flour, seeds, salt and butter; mix with a fork to form crumbs. If it seems too dry, stir in a little more melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over fruit.
- Cover slow cooker, venting slightly with a wooden spoon, and cook on low for 3-1/2–4 hours.
PER SERVING (1 CUP): 501 cal, 20g fat (5g mono, 6g poly, 9g sat), 30mg chol, 390mg sodium, 67g carb (11g fiber, 28g sugars), 11g protein