The Pathway To Healing Pumpkin BreadSponsored by The Pathway To Healing | The Pathway To healing
This simple vegetarian holiday recipe is the perfect guilt-free holiday treat. Get more recipes from Pathway to Healing.
- Spray a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan with a no-cholesterol cooking spray. Dust with flour 3. Place apple butter into airtight containers and store and set aside.
- *If using fresh pumpkin, select a small size. Cut in quarters and discard seeds. Steam until fully cooked, approximately 15 minutes. Spoon out flesh into a bowl until cool, then mash. For a smoother texture, stir apple butter with wire or use 1/2 cup unseasoned canned pumpkin.
- Combine all ingredients, except walnuts, either by hand or using an electric mixer.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of loaf comes out clean.