The Pathway To Healing Banana Bread with Coconut Sugar and YogurtSponsored by The Pathway To Healing | The Pathway To healing
Serve your family and friends a nutritious and delicious breakfast during the holidays with this “digestion-friendly” recipe featuring Greek yogurt and bananas.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a loaf pan generously with a no-cholesterol cooking spray, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all dry ingredients and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs, oil and sugar together.
- Whisk yogurt into ‘wet’ mixture.
- Mash bananas and add to this mixture.
- Slowly stir in the dry ingredients until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Stir in walnut until well distributed in the batter.
- Use a spatula to scrape all batter into prepared loaf pan.
- If the top of the loaf starts to get too brown, make a tent over the top using foil.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a knife comes out clean from the center.
- Let stand about 10 minutes then turn out onto a cutting board or platter.