Nori-Wrapped Glazed Salmon with Sesame KaleLisa Turner | Delicious Living
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 25 mins
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 482
The wrapped salmon fillets resemble large pieces of sushi for a fast meal with a great presentation. Accompany with brown or wild rice and a starter salad of cucumbers, butter lettuce, and ginger-sesame salad dressing
- Preheat broiler to high. In a small bowl, whisk together miso, honey, and water. Whisk in wasabi and garlic.
- Coat bottom of a small glass baking dish with 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Arrange salmon fillets in pan skin side down and spoon miso mixture over each.
- Cut each sheet of nori in half, and then fold each half lengthwise. Wrap nori strips around fillets, tucking ends under. Broil on middle rack for 7 minutes, basting twice. Cover pan loosely with foil, reduce heat to 400˚, and continue cooking until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 8 minutes more.
- While salmon is cooking, in a large sauté pan, heat remaining sesame oil and sauté chopped kale leaves with red pepper flakes until bright green and just tender, 4–6 minutes. Season with salt.
- Remove fish from oven and transfer fillets to serving plates. Arrange kale beside each fillet. Sprinkle sesame seeds over kale and serve immediately.
PER SERVING: 482 cal, 20g fat (7g mono, 8g poly, 3g sat), 94mg chol, 40g protein, 36g carb, 5g fiber, 534mg sodium