Mocha Chip MuffinsDelicious Living Staff | Delicious Living
- Serves: 12 people
These moist and delicious muffins are a great way to start a day. Containing both oat bran and wheat germ, they are packed with fiber.
- Pre-heat oven to 375*F. Completely grease the inside and top of muffin pans. Set aside.
- Mix flours, brewer's yeast, wheat germ, oat bran, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Blend yogurt with coffee in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together butter and sucanot until fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in 1/2 of the flour mixture. Beat in 1/3 of the yogurt mixture. Beat in remaining flour mixture in two batches, alternating with the yogurt mixture, until incorporated. Fold in the chips.
- Using a large ice cream scoop, scoop a generous portion of batter into the muffin pans. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until golden brown. Set on a wire rack to cool for 5 minutes. Remove from pans and serve warm. (For mini muffins, use a small scoop and bake for 12-15 minutes.)