Matbucha (Grilled Red Peppers & Tomato)DL Staff | Delicious Living
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Total Time: 30 mins
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories per serving: 55
Scoop up plenty of this appetizer with pita wedges. You can also use this recipe with a pinch of oregano as a pasta sauce.
- Grill or flame-roast peppers and tomatoes. If you don't have a grill available, roast the peppers and tomatoes in the oven. After removing from flame or heat source, place them in a paper bag and seal. After 5-10 minutes, the skins will peel off easily.
- Peel and seed peppers and tomatoes. Slice and chop into small cubes.
- Add garlic to vegetables and mix.
- Squeeze lemon juice and drizzle oil over salad. Stir. Salt to taste.
- Refrigerate. Serve salad cold.
PER SERVING: Calories 55,Fat 2,Perfat 28,Cholesterol 0,Carbo 10,Protein 1,Fiber N/A,Sodium N/A