Lemon Chicken Paillard with Oven-Roasted TomatoesStaff | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 515
For extra flavor, squeeze fresh lemon juice over the paillards before topping with tomatoes.
- Place each chicken breast between two pieces of heavy-duty plastic wrap. Using meat mallet, pound chicken breast to 1/4 -inch thickness. Mix 1/2 cup olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, salt and pepper in shallow dish and place chicken in marinade. Set aside for 30 minutes.
- Score and blanch tomatoes and refresh in bowl of ice water. Peel and slice tomatoes in half. Place them cut side up on roasting tray or cookie sheet. Mix 6 tablespoons olive oil, balsamic vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper and drizzle over tomato halves. Scatter with minced garlic and chopped parsley. Roast at 250° for 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in large nonstick sauté pan. Sauté chicken paillards over medium-high heat until done, about 3 minutes per side.
- Top each chicken paillard with 2-3 tomato halves, and serve immediately.
Calories 515,Fat 39,Perfat 66,Cholesterol 63,Carbo 17,Protein 28,Fiber N/A,Sodium N/A