Honey-Mustard Salmon On GreensStaff | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 446
Adding greens such as watercress, arugula and herbs to lettuces enhances the flavor and presentation of many dishes. Here, tropical fruit garnishes and the popular salad mix known as mesclun—French for "mixture"—make an attractive bed for broiled fish.
- Combine mustard, honey and vinegar in small bowl; whisk to blend.
- Preheat broiler. Place salmon skin-side down on foil-lined baking sheet; brush with half of honey mixture. Broil salmon 10 inches from heat for 7-8 minutes, until fish flakes easily with fork. Halfway through cooking, brush salmon with remaining honey mixture.
- When cooked, divide into four servings.
- Combine lime juice, honey, salt and ginger in small bowl. Divide salad greens evenly among four plates. Drizzle greens with lime dressing. Top with salmon fillets. Garnish with sliced mango and kiwi.
Calories 446,Fat 19,Perfat 37,Cholesterol 100,Carbo 36,Protein 36,Fiber,Sodium