Honey-Basil Veggie Kabobsnicolerosenbach | Delicious Living
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories per serving: 121
Use a toothpick to create two holes in each cherry tomato; this helps the marinade to flavor the insides. Soak bamboo skewers for 30 minutes before using to avoid burning. Serve these veggies alongside grilled tofu and seafood, or as a side dish with pasta. For a gluten-free version, swap GF tamari for the soy sauce.
- Make sauce: Combine all ingredients in a jar and shake well to combine. Refrigerate for up to 1 week. (Makes 1 1/2 cups.)
- Place all vegetables in a large bowl or rectangular dish. Add sauce; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight), turning occasionally.
- Preheat grill to medium. Thread all vegetables onto six to nine 15-inch bamboo skewers. Leave about 1/8 inch between each piece to allow even cooking.
- Grill kabobs, turning occasionally, until golden and tender, 10-15 minutes.
PER SERVING: 121 cal, 3g fat (1g mono, 1g poly, 1g sat), 0mg chol, 6g protein, 19g carb, 4g fiber, 562mg sodium.