Grilled Vegetable RatatouilleStaff | Delicious Living
- Prep Time: 35 mins
- Cook Time: 8 mins
- Total Time: 43 mins
- Serves: 8 people
- Calories per serving: 181
For the best flavor, prepare this recipe about an hour before guests arrive.
- Brush all vegetables except the tomato with olive oil and grill until fork tender. Remove peppers from the grill and place them in a plastic bag to continue steaming and cool down. Set aside other vegetables until cool enough to touch.
- Add cut-up tomatoes to a large bowl. Add the basil, vinegar, capers, parsley and any remaining olive oil to the bowl.
- When the grilled vegetables have cooled enough to touch, peel peppers and chop all vegetables into uniform bite-size pieces. Add to the bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and toss
- Set aside for 30 minutes or up to 2 hours to allow flavors to marry. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Calories 181, Fat 7, Perfat 32, Cholesterol 115 mg, Carbo 14, Protein 18, Fiber 3, Sodium 70mg