Grilled Salmon with Lentils and Curried Mint YogurtDL Staff | Delicious Living
- Wash lentils in a fine mesh strainer. Place in pot of 1-quart cool, salted water and bring to a simmer. Cook until tender, drain and reserve on a sheet pan.
- Clean artichokes by removing the tough outer leaves and stem. Cook in salted water with 2 lemon halves. Bring to a simmer and cook until tender, but not falling apart.
- Shock artichokes in ice water and when cooked, drain and sprinkle with lemon juice and olive oil. Reserve.
- Rough cut spinach and reserve.
1. Strain yogurt overnight in a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth in order to remove liquid. Whisk in curry, mint and honey.
1. Season the salmon with salt and pepper and liberally spray the fish with vegetable spray. Spray clean grill surface with vegetable spray. Cook on both sides until the fish is slightly translucent in the center.
2. In a hot sauté pan, put 1 ounce of olive oil; add the lentils, baby artichokes, olives and spinach. Season with salt and pepper and moisten with chicken stock a little at a time until mixture is hot.
3. Place lentil mixture in the middle of the plate, place artichokes and olives around and lay the fish on top of the lentils. Drizzle curry mint yogurt sauce over the fish.
Matthew Leonard, Chef de Cuisine Wright's at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa