Grilled Peaches and CreamKarin Lazarus
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories per serving: 154
An elegant, supereasy dessert. Accompany with Sauternes wine.
- Lightly coat grill with cooking spray and preheat to high.
- In a small bowl, combine mascarpone, honey, and orange zest or vanilla. Brush peach halves with canola oil.
- Grill peaches, cut side down, for 3 minutes, until grill marks form. Turn and grill for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove and spoon a dollop of mascarpone mixture into each center. Top with raspberries and garnish with toasted almonds. Serve warm.
PER SERVING (1/2 peach): 154 cal, 45% fat cal, 8g fat, 3g sat fat, 12mg chol, 3g protein, 20g carb, 4g fiber, 5mg sodium