Grilled Mahimahi with Mango SalsaStaff | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 219
Here, Mexican, Hawaiian, and Asian ingredients combine for a one-world celebration of flavor and color. The spicy-sweet salsa livens up mild mahimahi, a fish native to tropical waters. You can also serve the salsa with tortilla chips, quesadillas, or baked chicken.
- Combine gingerroot, sesame oil, soy sauce, and lime juice in a large zip-top bag. Rinse fish, pat dry, and place in bag, sealing tightly. Marinate for at least 2 hours or overnight.
- Combine all salsa ingredients in a medium bowl. Chill at least 1/2 hour.
- Preheat and clean grill (it should be very hot so the fish doesn't stick). Remove fish from marinade; pat with a paper towel to remove excess marinade.
- Cook fish on grill, about 2-3 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Remove fish to a serving platter and cover with salsa. Serve immediately.
Calories 219,Fat 2,Perfat 9,Cholesterol 124,Carbo 17,Protein 33,Fiber 3,Sodium 322