Grilled Grouper with Tomato & Corn SalsaStaff | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 272
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Marinating Time: 30 minutes | Cooking Time: 12 - 14 Minutes
- In a medium bowl, mix all the salsa ingredients and allow flavors to blend at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large shallow dish, combine the lime juice, garlic, cilantro and olive oil. Season the grouper with salt and pepper and allow the fillets to marinate in the mixture for 20 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Grill the fillets over medium-high heat for 6-7 minutes per side, until the fish flakes easily.
- Transfer the grilled grouper to 4 serving plates and top with the room-temperature tomato and corn salsa.
Calories 272,Fat 5,Perfat 15,Cholesterol 83,Carbo 14,Protein 46,Fiber N/A,Sodium N/A