Grilled Greek Lemon Catfish with PotatoesKimberly Lord Stewart | Delicious Living
- Prep Time: 6 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 31 mins
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 318
Eat like a Greek with foil pouches filled with oregano, lemon, thinly sliced potatoes, and mild grilled catfish. If your potatoes are larger than 2 inches, cut them into smaller chunks.
- Season catfish on one side with juice of 1 lemon, 1 teaspoon oregano, and salt and pepper.
- Cut four pieces of aluminum foil large enough to hold 2 potatoes per packet, with extra space to create envelopes. Lightly oil half the foil, leaving a 2-inch edge without oil. Place potatoes, artichokes, and garlic onto foil, sprinkle with juice of 2 lemons, 2 teaspoons oregano, and remaining olive oil. Tightly seal by crimping edges so liquid does not seep out.
- Preheat grill. Once heated, lower heat in grill center and place potato packets in center. Cook for 25–30 minutes. During final 10 minutes, place catfish alongside potato packets over hot grill sections. Grill for 3–5 minutes on each side.
- Carefully open pouches to release steam. Transfer catfish to plates; surround with potatoes and artichokes. Drizzle with liquid from pouches. Serve with lemon slices and season to taste.
PER SERVING: 318 cal, 17g fat (11g mono, 3g poly, 3g sat), 82mg chol, 27g protein, 13g carb, 5g fiber, 114mg sodium