Ginger-Sesame Baked HalibutKarin Lazarus | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 430
Delicate halibut, spicy ginger, a crunchy flaxseed-sesame topping, and a cool pineapple relish create a dish that’s beautiful, delicious, and full of anti-inflammatory nutrients.
- Combine all relish ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F. In each fish fillet, cut a horizontal slit along one edge to form a pocket (or have your fishmonger do this). Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a small skillet; add green onions, ginger, and garlic and sauté over medium heat until soft. Fill each halibut pocket with 1/4 of the ginger-garlic mixture. Place stuffed fillets in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Wipe out the skillet and add remaining 1/2 tablespoon olive oil and sesame oil; place over medium heat. Add soy sauce and vinegar; cook for 1 minute. Drizzle over fish.
- In a small bowl, mix ground flaxseeds and sesame seeds; sprinkle over fillets. Bake for 10–15 minutes or until fish is flaky and cooked through.
- Place steamed spinach on a platter and top with cooked fillets. Serve with pineapple relish.
|Nutrition Facts Per Serving:|
|Calories: 430 calories|
|% fat calories: 36|
|Saturated Fat: 2g|