"Cream" of Broccoli SoupTrina Kaufman | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 120
You’ll never miss the cream in this silky, all-vegan soup.
- Heat olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat.
- Add onion and sauté, stirring often, until translucent but not browned, about 8 minutes. Stir in cumin; sauté 1 minute. Add broccoli and cauliflower; sauté 5 minutes.
- Add water, tamari, and salt; cover, bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer until vegetables are tender, 12–14 minutes.
- Purée in batches, return to pot, adjust seasoning and heat through. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley, chives or basil if desired.
PER SERVING: 120 cal, 7g fat (5g mono, 1g poly, 1g sat), 0mg chol, 4g protein, 12g carb, 4g fiber, 374mg sodium