Country Apple PancakeDelicious Living Staff
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 mins
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories per serving: 282
Add a touch of Europe to your table with this apple-laden, German-style pancake. Serve sliced into wedges and pass a pitcher of high-quality maple syrup.
- Heat oven to 400°F. Heat a large, oven-safe nonstick pan over medium heat. Melt the butter, then add the apple slices in a thin layer and sprinkle with the cinnamon sugar. Remove pan from heat.
- Lightly spoon the flour into a dry measuring cup and level with knife. Place the flour in a large bowl.
- Combine the milk, sugar, salt, eggs and vanilla. Add the egg mixture to the flour, stirring with a whisk until blended. Pour enough batter into the apple pan to cover all the apples. Bake until the pancake has risen and turned golden, about 25 minutes.
- Turn out onto a warm serving plate. Garnish with powdered sugar and serve.
Per Serving: Calories 282,Fat 5,Perfat 17,Cholesterol 147,Carbo 51,Protein 8,Fiber N/A,Sodium N/A