Citrus Cream CupsRoxanne Chan, Albany, California | Delicious Living
- Serves: 12 people
- Calories per serving: 198
Reader recipe contest, first place, desserts. Absolutely unique, refreshing, and surprisingly light. For a bit of added color, grate fresh orange or lime zest on top just before serving. To make a simple lemon syrup, combine 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup sugar, and the zest of one or two lemons in a saucepan; boil gently until clear and syrupy, then cool.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar, and honey in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in whipped cream until well combined. Divide mixture among 12 nonstick muffin cups (or coat cups with cooking spray). Use the back of a spoon to form a cup. Cover with plastic and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions, using tofu.
- Five minutes before serving, remove frozen cups from freezer. Carefully run a knife around edges of each cup and remove from pan; place on a platter. Fill each cup with a scoop of pudding. If desired, drizzle with syrup or liqueur and garnish with zest and mint.
PER SERVING: 198 cal, 52% fat cal, 12g fat, 7g sat fat, 34mg chol, 4g protein, 21g carb, 0g fiber, 72mg sodium
*Indicates sponsored ingredient