Bundles Of Love And ChocolateStaff | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 314
These little pastry packets filled with the sweetest of aphrodisiacs—figs, nuts and chocolate—are the perfect temptation. For extra flair, tie each one with a red ribbon before serving.
- Mix 2 tablespoons honey and 1 tablespoon soft butter until smooth. Set aside until serving time.
- Preheat oven to 375°. While working, keep phyllo pastry covered with a wet cloth towel to prevent it from drying out.
- Mix vegetable oil and melted butter in a small dish. Place one phyllo sheet on the counter and brush with oil mixture. Repeat with the second and third layers. Cut sheets into four equal rectangles with a sharp knife or kitchen scissors.
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate, pine nuts and figs. Place a spoonful of chocolate mixture in center of each pastry. Drizzle with a little honey. Draw up pastry edges to center and twist gently to form a package. Tie loosely with kitchen string.
- Bake 6-8 minutes until browned. Spoon 2 teaspoons honey butter in center of each plate and set each warm phyllo pastry on top. Remove string and serve.
Calories 314,Fat 18,Perfat 47,Cholesterol 15,Carbo 11,Protein 3