Bok Choy Stir-Fry with ShrimpJames Rouse, ND | Delicious Living
- Serves: 5 people
- Calories per serving: 320
Also known as Chinese white cabbage, bok choy is an excellent source of vitamin C, folate, calcium, and fiber.
- In small bowl, stir together broth, tamari or soy sauce, and cornstarch; set aside.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat. Add bok choy stems, shrimp, broccoli, and red bell pepper; stir-fry 3 minutes. Add bok choy leaves, mushrooms, green onions, and garlic; stir-fry 3 minutes or until tender.
- Stir cornstarch mixture into shrimp mixture. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens. Add hot noodles, toss well, and serve.
PER SERVING: 320 cal, 21% fat cal, 8g fat, 0g sat fat, 108mg chol, 24g protein, 42g carb, 2g fiber, 879mg sodium