Black Bean & Papaya Salsa with Grilled HalibutStaff | Delicious Living
- Serves: 4 people
- Calories per serving: 392
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Marinating Time: 20 minutes | Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Lightly brown the onion in the olive oil over medium-high heat, then stir in the bell pepper, celery, cumin and spices. Sauté for 1 minute.
- Transfer to a stainless steel bowl, and season with salt and pepper. Add the cooked black beans and all remaining ingredients, tossing to combine. Chill.
- Pour the sesame oil over the halibut fillets and season with salt and pepper. Top with the grated zest and chill in refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Grill halibut for 6-7 minutes each side, or until it flakes with a fork. Top each fillet with 1/4 cup chilled salsa.
Calories 392,Fat 15,Perfat 34,Cholesterol 73,Carbo 13,Protein 50,Fiber N/A,Sodium N/A