Autumn Raspberry and Apple StreuselOdessa Piper | Delicious Living
- Serves: 6 people
- Calories per serving: 511
Odessa Piper, chef and proprietor of l'Etoile in Madison, Wisc., shares her recipe for a beloved fall favorite: streusel!
- For Streusel: In large bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- When fluffy, add salt and baking powder, then oats, flour and orange zest. Mix well.
- For Filling: Toss apples with sugar, cornstarch and juice and set aside for 15 minutes to draw out juices.
- Pour into a buttered baking dish, large enough to fill at least 1-inch to 1 1/2-inches high.
- Sprinkle raspberries over apple slices.
- Crumble streusel dough over fruit mixture.
- Bake at 375° for 40-60 minutes or until fruit bubbles clear and streusel is golden brown. Serve with whipped cream.
PER SERVING: 511 cal, 17g fat, 41mg chol, 5g protein, 89g carb