Look and feel fabulous with chic items that go the extra step to have a low carbon footprint.
1. Common Good makes effective, biodegradable cleaning supplies such as dish soap and laundry detergent, packaged in attractive, glass containers you can reuse again and again.
2. Glob paint set’s cute jars contain brilliant watercolor pigments sourced from botanical ingredients like beets, purple carrots, and alfalfa chlorophyll.
3. Founded in 1867, Snail’s Pace makes note booklets printed on Forest Stewardship Council– certified recycled paper with soy-based ink. Plus, the company recently purchased a Renewable Energy Certificate to offset its carbon emissions.
4. Who knew such a sturdy shopping bag could be so sleek? SnapSac SuperTote’s stylish pattern disguises groceries (and complements all outfits).
5. The ultimate in green fashion, Synergy Organic Clothing creates gorgeous dresses, jackets, and yoga wear from certified organic cotton and low-impact dyes.
Have an environmentally conscious company or product you love? Let us know! Share in the comments below.