"Are my supplements safe?" You've probably asked yourself (or your natural products retailer) this question more than once, as you looked for the best nutritional products for yourself and your family. And, despite the fact that supplements have been regulated since the passing of DSHEA 20 years ago, you likely still have concerns about the quality of some products. Connect directly with responsible brands and Delicious Living experts as we answer your top questions about supplement safety during our August 27 twitter chat.
Date: August 27, 2014
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
2. Log into our Twitter Chat Room. Or you can choose to follow the hashtag #GlutenFreeChat on your mobile phone or Twitter app.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #SupplementSafety hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.
[Free guide] Safe supplements: what you need to know
Download our free digital guide covering how supplements are regulated and the safety measures behind this 35 billion dollar industry. Get all the facts you need to know to stay healthy with your favorite vitamins, herbs, omegas, and more.