Prep 17mins,Cook 35 mins
2 (6-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 (14-ounce) can whole hearts of palm
1½ cups pistachios with shells, dry-roasted and salted
4 tablespoons sherry vinegar
2 tablespoons red curry paste
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 cup loosely packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
6 medjool dates, pitted and thinly sliced lengthwise
1. Preheat oven to 400°. Lightly oil a heavy ovenproof skillet.
2. Pat dry chicken; sprinkle with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Arrange chicken in single layer in skillet, transfer to oven, and roast 20 minutes, until cooked through.
3. Meanwhile, drain hearts of palm and cut crosswise into ¼-inch slices. Remove pistachio shells and any papery skins.
4. Remove skillet from oven and transfer chicken to plate. Place skillet over medium heat and add sherry vinegar, deglazing pan. Stir in curry paste until dissolved. Add hearts of palm and pistachios and stir until heated through. Remove from heat.
5. Cut chicken into cubes. Add chicken, olive oil, and parsley to hearts of palm mixture; toss to combine. Serve warm, topped with slivered dates.
PER SERVING: 377 cal, 20g fat (12g mono, 6g poly, 3g sat), 45mg chol, 20g protein, 30g carb, 6g fiber, 383mg sodium