Transparency and traceability are two of the most relevant topics facing the natural products industry today. Join the conversation as New Hope's leading experts explore top forces driving demand for transparency, traceable supply chains and more in this hour-long live event.
Date: Thursday, July 10, 2014
Time: 12 p.m. MT / 2 p.m. ET
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
2. Log into our Twitter Chat Room. Or you can choose to follow the hashtag #TransparencyChat on your mobile phone or Twitter app.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #TransparencyChat hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.
Questions? Tweet us at @deliciousliving.
Download our free Transparency & Traceability Guide
How do the products you buy make their way onto retail shelves? This free downloadable guide can help you learn the ins and outs of transparency and traceability to make more informed decisions about food products.
About our sponsors:
GWI - Green Wave Ingredients
GWI (Green Wave Ingredients) is a leading distributor of finest raw materials and high quality nutritional ingredients with over 200 products in stock. Operating from its headquarters in Southern California, and a warehouse in New Jersey, the Ingredients Superstore maintains over 100 international supplier relationships, has a quality lab in China and offers supply chain solutions to over 2,000 US customers.
A specialty ingredient manufacturer, Ribus produces USDA certified Organic rice extract and rice concentrate, as well as conventionally sourced rice concentrate ingredients that are raw material North American sourced, manufactured, and distributed — providing natural functionality while supporting finished product clean label initiatives.
Tangut is a finished products supplements manufacturer that largely sources ingredients from the Tangut Farm, a 10,000-acre certified organic farm which is one of the largest and purest in the world. Tangut delivers the highest quality nutritional product to the market through traceable, transparent sourcing.