From common GMO ingredients to important health information and legislation updates, consumers, retailers and manufacturers are invited to join Delicious Living, newhope360, the Non-GMO Project and our sponsors–Natural Vitality, Silk, Nature's Path, Top Health Ingredients, Nutrigold, and MegaFood–for a #NonGMOChat that will answer your top questions about GMOs.
Date: October 11, 2013
Time: 11 a.m. PT/2 p.m. ET
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
2. Log into our Twitter Chat Room. Or you can choose to follow the hashtag #NonGMOChat on your mobile phone or Twitter app.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #NonGMOChat hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.
Questions? Tweet us @NewHope360 or leave them in the comments.