It's summertime and the living may be easy, but the elements can be hard on your skin, hair, and nails. The first thing you should do to protect your skin? Be proactive this summer by applying sunscreen that you know contains pure ingredients and will fend off harmful UV rays (the Environmental Working Group can help!). And then maintain your glow with Delicious Living's favorite natural summer beauty ingredients, top products, skin protecting foods and more.
It'll take more than a big floppy hat to protect you from all those ultraviolet rays, which can cause premature aging, sunspots, and more, at the pool or picnic this summer.
- 27 ways to get perfect skin, naturally
- Nanotechnology in your sunscreen?
- Safe sunscreen tips
- Which sunscreen ingredients should I avoid?
- 5 ways to protect your skin from the sun
- Sunscreen tips for the whole family
The best ingredients for summer beauty are available at your natural grocery store and will help restore that perfect summertime sheen.
- Top 3 beauty supplements
- Homemade mists for your skin type
- Fresh skin care from the kitchen
- The best foods for your skin
- Global skin care ingredients
- 5 steps to radiant summer beauty
Hair and nails
Your skin isn't the only part of your body that can experience sun damage. The best ingredients and techniques to keep hair conditioned and nails strong.
- Aloe, jojoba, sea salt, and shea butter
- 3 steps to better nails
- How to give yourself a nontoxic manicure
- Protect your locks!
- 9 tips for healthier hair
We love sleuthing out the best natural beauty products year around, but we especially love these refreshing picks for summer.