Have experiences or stories about going gluten-free that you want to share? Seeking product or restaurant recommendations? Join our next #glutenfreechat to connect with your GF and celiac community! Plus, we’ll be giving away some awesome gluten-free products (details to come!).
Date: June 24, 2014
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Click here to tweet this to your #GF friends!
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
2. Log into our Twitter Chat Room. Or you can choose to follow the hashtag #GlutenFreeChat on your mobile phone or Twitter app.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #GlutenFreeChathashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.
Questions? Tweet us @deliciousliving or @findmegf or leave them in the comments.
About Find Me Gluten Free
We believe that whether you're traveling, socializing, or you just need a quick bite to eat, people living a gluten-free lifestyle should be able to eat safely and comfortably. Our mobile app and website strive to help you find gluten-free friendly businesses and share your experiences with other people in the gluten-free community.To learn more, visitfindmeglutenfree.com.