Good Books For Vegetarian Kids
Sat, 2001-09-01 11:00
- Cooking with Herb, the Vegetarian Dragon (Barefoot Books, 1999) by Jules Bass.
- Pretend Soup and Other Real Recipes: A Cookbook for Preschoolers and Up (Tricycle Press, 1994) by Mollie Katzen and Ann Henderson.
- Cows are Vegetarians: A Book for Vegetarian Kids (Healthways, 1992) by Ann Bradley.
- Honest Pretzels and 64 Other Amazing Recipes for Cooks ages 8 and Up (Tricycle Press, 1999) by Mollie Katzen.
- A Teen's Vegetarian Cookbook (Viking Press, 1999) by Judy Krizmanic.
- Vegetarian Children: A Supportive Guide for Parents (McBooks, 1995) by Sharon K. Yntema.