1. Start with lots of healthy juices, such as vegetable juices, to provide ample nutrients while flushing the body.
2. After one to three days, add in clear consommés and other detox-friendly foods.
3. Get enough fiber, to keep the digestive system functioning at its peak.
4. Eat and drink liver-friendly foods, such as leafy greens, cabbage, and green tea, to stimulate cleansing enzymes.
5. Establish habits. The best detox program can’t replace daily healthy eating and living, so always maintain regular exercise, mitigate stress, and drink enough water.