A perfect Valentine’s Day treat! It doesn't get any easier than this.
- 3.5 oz dark chocolate bar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur
- Ripe strawberries, stems intact
1. Chop up the dark-chocolate bar and place in a blender.
2. Bring about 1/2 cup coconut milk to a simmer in a small pan, then pour over chocolate.
3. Add 1 tablespoon raspberry liqueur to the blender mixture, and blend on high until smooth.
4. Pour into a nice-looking bowl and refrigerate.
5. Wash some ripe strawberries, leaving the stem ends intact, pat dry with a paper towel, and place them in another bowl. Dip a strawberry in the chocolate, scooping on a thick coating, and serve it to your sweetie. (To make ahead, place on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper and refrigerate.)