Fri, 2002-03-01 11:00
The following books offer commonsense, natural approaches to giving up alcohol, caffeine, nicotine or sugar. Please consult them for more details on overcoming addictions.
- Addiction-Free Naturally by Brigitte Mars (Healing Arts Press, 2001)
- Stop Smoking Naturally by Martha Work Ashelman (Keats, 2000)
- The Detox Diet by Elson M. Haas, MD (Celestial Arts, 1996)
- The Hidden Addiction and How to Get Free by Janice Keller Phelps, MD, and Alan E. Nourse, MD (Little, Brown and Co., 1986)
- The Recovery Book by Al J. Mooney, MD, Arlene Eisenberg, and Howard Eisenberg (Workman Publishing, 1992)