More ways to jazz up your water intake:
- Add ice cubes made with apple or cranberry juice to your glass.
- Drop a few frozen strawberries, raspberries or blueberries in your water.
- Pour water over pineapple, lemon or lime slices.
- Fill one-fourth of your water glass with peach or apricot nectar.
- Cool down with frozen fruit pops.
- Enjoy water-filled fruits and vegetables such as grapefruit, watermelon, broccoli and lettuce.
- Toss several ice cubes into your favorite smoothie.
- Don't forget natural broth soups (especially good for illness-related dehydration).
Source: www.pagewise.com, 2001.