April is Stress Awareness Month. That means it's time to once and for all face head on! Join Delicious Living staff, Ashley Koff, RD, and Natural Vitality Publishing for a Twitter chat that will help you keep your cool. Let's get chatting!
April is Stress Awareness Month and Delicious Living has partnered with Ashley Koff, RD and Natural Vitality Publishing on a #stressfreechat that will provide you with the advice you need to face stress head on! We know that everyone experiences stress at some point—but when levels become too high, your health can suffer.
So join us on April 22 at 1 pm MT/3 pm ET as we explore expert advice on managing stress in our everyday lives.
Also be sure to download your free Stay Calm guide to get a deeper understanding of stress (deep down to the cellular level!)—and how you can best manage it.
Who will you be chatting with?
Ashley Koff, RD: Internationally-renowned registered dietitian, Ashley Koff RD knows better nutrition is simple but that many factors make it seem confusing and complicated. Koff's on a mission to help people achieve their personal health goals by providing them the simple solutions they need while simultaneously working to expose and eliminate the inappropriate information that contributes to nutrition seeming complicated. A frequent award-winning nutrition expert, Koff regularly appears nationally in media, at podiums, and is the go-to consultant for the nation's medical leaders. A self-described “Qualitarian,” Koff emphasizes the value of better quality nutrition choices to create optimal health, and over the last decade has culled together the largest database (>50k) of dietitian-evaluated, not financially influenced, better quality food and supplement product resource - The AKA List. Koff shares Jimmy Buffet's belief "If we couldn't laugh we'd all go insane" making humor a priority in both her professional and personal life. She's grateful as well for the moments she can find to fly fish around the globe and spend time with her dog,
Natural Vitality Publishing: Natural Vitality Publishing is part of the purpose-driven commitment of supplement maker Natural Vitality to healthier and happier living. Our websites, online newsletters, print publications, and eBooks offer content to demonstrate the power individuals have to realize the potential of our personal and collective world.
Never attended a Twitter Chat before?
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
2. Log into our Twitter Chat Room. Or you can choose to follow the hashtag #stressfreechat on your mobile phone or Twitter app.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #stressfreechat hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.
Questions? Tweet us @deliciousliving or leave them in the comments.