Bring your questions and opinions! Join us in this important Feeding the Good Food Future conversation about critical food-industry issues including food waste, access, transparency, supply chain, conscious funding, special diets and more.
Date: Wednesday Dec. 14, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. PT / 2 p.m. ET
How to join the #FGFF Twitter chat
1. Log in to Twitter or create a Twitter profile if you don't have one yet.
2. Log into our Twitter Chat Room. Or you can choose to follow the hashtag #FGFF on your mobile phone or Twitter app.
3. Once in our Twitter Chat Room, type your comments (less than 140 characters) and hit Update. The #FGFF hashtag will already be included, so no need to type it!
4. Hit the Reply arrow to reply to someone and the Forward arrow to retweet what someone else has said.
5. New tweets will appear at the top of the chat. Keep in mind that questions and comments you tweet may not be answered right away. Allow time for all participants to respond and for tweets to appear in the chat.
Other featured hashtags: #cleaneating #goodfood #escabona
See you on Twitter!