Finding the best gluten-free products for you and your family can be challenging. Here's how to sample your way to success.
Finding products that are right for you and your family can be challenging. Luckily, today many gluten-free support groups and natural products retailers invite food vendors to provide products for sampling.
This can be a good opportunity to taste a product so that when you do buy specialty gluten-free foods, you’re sure it’s something you like and will use. It may also be possible to order certain gluten-free items as a group, and get better pricing due to higher volume.
Check out programs at your local natural products retailer. You can also search hundreds of Certified Gluten-Free products at gluten.net.
Some of Delicious Living’s favorite retail sampling programs that focus on special diets, and specifically gluten-free are:
- La Montanita Co-Op; Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Gene’s Health Foods; Owensboro, Kentucky
- The Community Mercantile; Lawrence, Kansas
- New Frontiers; Sedona, Arizona
- North Coast Co-Op; Arcata, California
- The Bite Market; Orange, California
- Erewhon Natural Foods; Los Angeles, California
- Raisin Rack; Westerville, Ohio
- Jake’s Gluten Free Market; Boise, Idaho
For more ways to find favorite gluten-free products, download our Guide to Gluten-Free Living!