1. Steep 8 ounces dried plums in 3/4 cup Armagnac, brandy, or chai tea for 30 minutes. Spoon over slices of angel food cake.
2. Purée one 10-ounce bag of frozen organic berries with 1/4 cup of any fruit liqueur. Drizzle over sorbet.
3. Toss together sliced bananas, cinnamon, walnuts, and maple syrup. Broil lightly on a baking sheet. Transfer to bowls and top with unsweetened whipped cream.
4. Spread your favorite jam on slices of angel food cake, top with low-fat lemon yogurt, and sprinkle with toasted almonds.
5. Mix and heat canned pumpkin, brown sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Spoon mixture into bowls and top with crumbled meringue cookies.
6. Sauté peeled tart apple slices for about 5 minutes. Stir in brown sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon to taste. Enjoy over low-fat caramel ice cream.