What is in this article?:
- 6 steps to a successful cleanse
- How to get started
Organic India's wellness coach Prashanti de Jager offers top tips for implementing a healthy cleanse.
Do you realize that inner congestion may be limiting your life and slowly destroying your potential? Supporting deep cleansing of your body/mind is one of the most important health practices and yet is one that is least practiced and most frequently misunderstood. Here are six easy steps to reverse this trend and empower positive possibilities.
Why is cleansing important?
Cleansing enables us to:
- Enhance the flow of nutrients, air, water, electric and chemical messages
- Support healthy digestion and assimilation
- Optimize organ function
- Digest what is already within us before we add more
- Help support a healthy response to occasional inflammation
- Create high quality tissue instead of heavy congestive flesh
Prashanti's Satkona Cleanse
As so many people traipse confusingly and oft unrewardingly over the precarious terrains of endless forms of complicated cleanses, I offer here 6 basic core facets or angles of a safe, easy, restorative cleanse that will support your wellness. This can be used as a basis for practically any other cleanse.
- Consume half the calories
- Consume double the nutrition
- Minimize solid food after dark
- Be asleep by 9 pm
- Consume liver trophorestoratives and cleansing herbs (turmeric, liver-kidney formula, triphala and psyllium)
- Consciously breath/move every 4 hours
It may not be for everyone, but it is close to it. And as always, if you are not sure about something, it is good to get advice from a knowledgeable and skillful wellness guide.
Like what you're reading? For more information on cleansing and Ayurvedic healing, visit the Organic India website.