Find out how to nominate a natural beauty product or company for Delicious Living's 2013 Beauty & Body Awards.
About Delicious Living's Beauty & Body Awards
In its fourth year, Delicious Living’s Beauty & Body Awards will highlight exemplary natural beauty products and companies in 17 categories.
With a focus on fresh, innovative companies and products, the awards will also recognize industry longevity and influence. As always, our editorial team will assess each product and ingredient for safety, purity, and efficacy.
In order to be considered, the products/companies must be exhibitors at Natural Products Expo West, Natural Products Association Marketplace, or Natural Products Expo East.
Submit your nominations here by September 26, 2012.
- Best New Product: This innovative product must have launched at Natural Products Expo West, Natural Products Association Marketplace or Natural Products Expo East in 2012.
- Industry Influencer: We will choose one company leading the way with certifications, social advocacy, industry involvement, sustainability efforts, and more.
- Breakthrough Company: This new company must be a first-time exhibitor at Natural Products Expo West, Natural Products Association Marketplace, or Natural Products Expo East in 2012.
- Best Value: This product must be at a price point of $10 dollars or less.
- Best Splurge: At a higher price point ($25 dollars or more), this is the item we would spend bigger dollars on. We’ll be looking for science-backed ingredients in efficacious quantities.
- Best Bathroom Staple: Soap, shaving cream, hair combs—this category is open to simple products that we use daily.
- Best Eco Packaging: This product or company must use eco materials and sustainable practices that lower the environmental footprint of the product, while maintaining quality and freshness of the ingredients. We will be looking for innovation and use of green chemistry.
- Outstanding Classic Product: This longevity award will go to a product that has been in the naturals industry for at least ten years.
- Best Skin Care: This can include antiaging, moisturizing, exfoliant, and body and facial wash products. These products will also be eligible for other categories.
- Best Hair Care: Shampoo, conditioner, hair dye, styling products.
- Best Nail Care: Nail polish, nail polish remover
- Best Makeup: Lipstick, lipgloss, foundation, powder, eye shadow, eye liner
- Best Oral Care: Toothpaste, mouthwash, misc. (toothpicks)
- Best Kids Body Care: Bath products, body care, oral care
- Best Beauty Supplement: Any supplement (including capsules, foods, and beverages) aimed at promoting health of skin, hair, and nails.
- Best Men’s Product: Shaving cream, soap, skin care.
- Best Sun Care: Sunscreen, post-sun products.
If you have additional questions, contact Delicious Living Beauty Editor Jessica Rubino at email@example.com. The subject line should read Delicious Living 2013 Beauty Awards.